Essential things required for Umrah:
Items to bring for the Preparation of Umrah are as follows:
1. Unstitch four Ihram Sheets.
2. The belt of Pilgrims to be worn in the state of Ihram.
3. Women can wear any shoes; men wear only open sandals without aback.
5. Four pairs of clothes for everyday wear.
6. Duster or cleaning cloth
7. Two handkerchiefs for women to tie on hairs
9. Small towel
10. Comb,mirror,scissors,nail cutter
11. Prayer mat.
12. Two eyesight glasses.
13. Toilet papers.
14. Pen, paper and a few envelopes.
17. Essential medicines with doctor prescription packed in a plastic bag.
19. Thread and needle
20. Toothpaste and brush
21. Vaccination card
23. Passport and air ticket
25. Luggage bag with lock and key
Things not to bring
Items not to bring
1. All type of food items
2. Liquid bottles or medicines
3. Cigarettes or tobacco
4. All type of weapons
5. Drugs or narcotics
6. Gas or electric stoves
7. Video and audio cassettes.
8. Knife, scissor and nail cutter never place in the handbag.
Pilgrims should have the following essential documents before leaving the Airport.
1> Airplane ticket and passport
2> Photocopies of passport, visa, and tickets.
3> Authenticated photographs from the relevant bank
4> Certificate of Nadra issued a computerized identity card with two photocopies.
Tips for Handicapped:
1. Special services provide for old, handicapped, disabled people. Wheelchairs and on-shoulder-litters are provided on rent. Sometimes these services are free of cost provided inside the Al Masjid Al Haram. But if it’s not available then it can be purchased at a very low cost.
2. All elderly people should avoid being exposed to the sun for a long period of time, they should take Water bottles, Juices, Laban and yogurts during hot summer days. They should take an umbrella and sunglasses during hot summer days.
3. Before leaving for Hajj and Umrah, it is essential for the pilgrims to have a thorough medical checkup done by a specialized doctor. All necessary tests of blood, sugar, and cholesterol are essential. If due to severe illness and the doctor does not allow you to travel, then the pilgrims should not travel for Hajj or Umrah. In order to save from dangerous life-threatening illnesses, the pilgrims asked by doctors to have Polio, flue and cold vaccinations at least 10 days before leaving for the journey.
4. During hajj days free medical camps with the supervision of specialized doctors available 24 hours near the premises of ritual areas. Pilgrims either elder or young bring only indispensable medication which is required for their health. Other ordinary medicines can be taken from any drugstore.
5. Hajj flights usually start from the first week of Zulqada, which continues until 04 Zillhajj and return flights continue from 15 zillhajj to 15 Muharram. These pilgrims arrange for the expense during a stay in Saudia Arabia. At least 2000 Saudi Riyal required for the holy journey, remember that under laws, more than 9500 Saudi Riyal is prohibited.